Revalencia Scholarship Program
Welcome to Revalencia, where opportunities for educational exploration and cultural enrichment converge! We are delighted to introduce the “Come See Spain” scholarship, an exclusive initiative designed to grant one fortunate student the chance to study and experience culture, arts, language and more in their studies in either the US or in Spain (US Universities Welcome!). As a Valencia-based company, Revalencia is committed to fostering cross-cultural understanding and academic growth. This $500 scholarship aims to support a deserving U.S. student in their educational journey, providing a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere of Spain. Embark on a transformative experience with Revalencia as we open the doors to a world of learning and discovery
Come See Spain Scholarship
Award: $500 USD
How to apply and how to qualify:
Are you prepared to showcase your adventurous side? If you aspire to secure the “Come See Spain” scholarship for Revalencia, offering a $500 grant, all you need to do is craft a concise essay that captivates us with your imaginative ideas. Based in Valencia, Spain Revalencia specializes in providing real estate, apartment hunting, immigration and visa support services to Americans moving to Spain. One of the ways we make this happen is with study abroad visa programs. We want to make the opportunity to study in Spain a bit easier for one person every year and our “Come See Spain” scholarship goes a long way to make that happen every year. Our commitment revolves around facilitating easier, faster, and more exciting study experiences and that’s precisely why our annual scholarship is named the “Come See Spain” scholarship.
Name: Come See Spain Scholarship
Description: In an effort to In an effort to make new experiences and culture a part of your studies we are trying to open doors for Americans to experience Spain. Let the world be your study hall and come see Spain while you grow your world.
Category: foreign languages, culture, art, music, travel
Award: Annual, Ongoing
Minimum GPA: None
Annual Deadline: February 1st
Scholarship Qualifications / Eligibility:
* All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
* Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
* Provide a copy of your school transcript when required or upon winning.
* Submit an original 1,000+ word essay entitled “What I hope to experience in Spain”. The paper must be signed with the student’s first and last name and provide a current .edu email address.
Essay Prompt or Topics:
Future employers are always seeking real world experiences and people who were willing to challenge themselves. The essay should address the following points:
* What recent actions outside your comfort zone have you made to learn more about the way the world works and why?
* What missed opportunities for education across cultures do you believe exist in the world today?
* What roadblocks to international study exist in business and society today specifically and how do you see them being overcome in the future?
Scholarship Application Process:
email your essay to:
email@example.com (Enter Scholarship Essay in subject line)
(Do NOT mail your entry)
Gran Via del Marqués del Túria, 50, L’Eixample, 46005 València, Spain
Please be sure to include all your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your .edu email address, and phone number.
Deadline Information – $500 Scholarship:
* The essay will be received by February 1st, annually
* Winner will be selected by March 10th, annually
* Disbursement of awards by May 31st, annually if qualifying entries exist and have been evaluated in time.
Terms and Conditions:
* The Revalencia “Come See Spain” award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office of the student’s primary .edu email address.
* The essays submitted will be judged by Revalencia “Come See Spain” Scholarship team, who will review the essay for creativity, innovative thought and writing ability based solely on our personal opinions of the work.
* Essay must be unique with original content.
* Revalencia will attempt to notify the scholarship winner by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we reserve the right withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner-up.
* Once the winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
* If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, All States Industrial will offer the award to the next runner up.
* Revalencia employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
* Revalencia reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
DISCLAIMER: A minimum of 20 participants/entries are required for this scholarship offer. In the unlikely event that we do not have 20 participants, the entries will be applied to the next campaign. All entries must pass AI checks and final decision of acceptance belongs entirely to Revalencia staff.
Your privacy matters. At no time will we request your date of birth, social security number, or any information that is not necessary to award the scholarship. Additionally, there are no fees required to apply for this program. All States Industrial, Inc. respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. We will keep any personal information confidential and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship). All States Industrial, Inc. will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, leasing, donating, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants Revalencia permission to do so, and we will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell, market, and/or advertise its services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules. All content submitted in the process will remain the property and work of the appplicant. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Revalencia reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or as necessary to protect Revalencia’s rights, and Revalencia also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.